1. Ajou Global Education Lounge
: Global Education Lounge was designed to encourage international and local students to meet and exchange their culture in order to broaden their global perspectives.
– The following items are available in the lounge:
* Computers with internet access(2)
* English magazines
* Korean magazines (Newsweek, Cine21)
* English newspapers (Korea Times, Herald Tribune)
* Korean newspapers
* TV (CNN only)
* Tables(5) & Chairs(27)
2. University library
: Ajou University Central Library was founded in 1973 to fulfill our education objectives clearly stated in our school regulations.
– Website of Central Library : http://library.ajou.ac.kr
* The general studying area is opened 24 hours day throughout the year and the periodical room is opened from 09:00~21:00 during weekdays and 09:00~17:00 during weekends.
* At the periodical room, you can read books, journals and newspapers.
* Stacks are open in the library.
* For the students who like to watch movies, DVDs and VHS are ready on the 1st floor.
3. Cafeteria & Restaurants
: There are many places to eat on campus. Besides the dormitory cafeteria, there’s several eating places on the campus. Also there are small snack areas on the lst floor of Dasan Hall and Sungho Hall, and at the basement of Yulgok Hall.
4. PC labs on Campus
: There are many PC labs on campus, where you can use the computers for word processing, internet, and so on. Also, there is a PC lab in the 1st floor of dormitory where you will be placed. The PC labs are provided with the printer and you are required to bring your paper.
5. Post Office
: Letters, registered mail, package, and postcards can be sent through a postbox or post office. The post office can send letters, postcards, or packages overseas.
6. Health Care Center
: Ajou international Health Care Center provide total care of medical and communication service with multi languages including English.
7. Sports Facilities
: There is gymnasium and the cost for the health club is 30,000KRW for 3months. Also residents in Hwahong Hall (international dormitory) can use the gymnasium of the basement ofHwahong Hall and the fee can be changed with the notice.