Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Admission, Fees & Requirements
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is the finest option to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Established on April 16, 1939, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy was named after I. K. Akhunbaev. The full name of this university is I K Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the low-cost options to choose for completing your MBBS degree in Kyrgyzstan. The admission process has started and the last date of submitting the applications will be in August.
There is only one intake at Kyrgyz State Medical University. The intake takes place in September of every year. Students are advised to fill the admission forms before August.
Presently, it is marked in the pioneer medical academy, as compared to all other Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan. It has been observed that University employs approximate 540+ teachers for faculties.
KSMA offers globally recognized degrees approved by the Medical Council of Indian (MCI) and enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). With all these accreditations, a student can practice his/her medical career anywhere in the World like India, USA, Germany, etc.
The university offers an opportunity to all its students to practice in various hospitals of the city to get vast and useful experience. Recently, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy had celebrated its 70th anniversary and has entered the new decade of activity.
Faculties / Courses
- Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Medical & Preventative Care
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Foreign Citizens
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Kyrgyzstan for MBBS:
- Candidates who are above 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year can take admitted to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Candidates who have scored more than 50% in HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course in Kyrgyz state medical university.
Students need to follow these steps to take admission at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for MBBS course:
- Step 1: Students need to fill the admission form from the online portal of university
- Step 2: Submit all the documents online or at the office of ‘Select Your University’.
- Step 3: Students will get an invitation letter within 2 weeks if selected.
- Step 4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
- Step 5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
Students need to have the following documents for the admission process:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Student Visa (after admission is confirmed)
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical test report
- Covid-19 test report latest to admission date
Benefits & Recognition
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the top-ranked government universities.
- It offers a low-cost fee structure which makes it very much affordable for Indian students.
- It is one of the oldest universities in Kyrgyzstan. It has completed almost 8 decades in this field with so many success stories.
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course is English. This helps a lot to Indian students to understand very well.
- Indian mess and food are available for Indian students at this university.
Accreditation and Recognition
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has the following accreditation and recognition:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)