Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is one of the Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan for higher medical studies. It is a well-known University for providing education in 45 different specialities and in 3 different areas. The University was established in the year 1993 at the capital city of Kyrgyzstan- Bishkek (formerly Frunze), based on the Treat “On Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual assistance” among the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation.
University constitutes the total of 80 well-versed academic blocks/departments with 25 institutes for student’s aesthetic education, fifteen large Educational & Scientific Centers, eight different faculties, six big centres for Research, four large-sized laboratories and a law centre. English is used as a medium of instruction for studies, which is an added advantage for International students. One of the best merits that students can get in this University is that they will get dual certification of the Russian Federation and the Kyrgyz Republic and foreign citizens- the Diplomas of international standard. The University enrols approx. 12,000 students out of which 1,735 are international students belong to various countries including India, Iran, Nepal, Kazakhstan, Palestine, Pakistan, Syria, United States etc.
Kyrgyz- Russian Slavic University offers globally recognized degrees which are listed with World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) and accredited with the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in the United States, Institute of International Medical Education (IIME), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), and Medical Council of India (MCI).
For international students, especially Indian students, the University is the best option to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Department of natural and engineering sciences
- Economic theory
- Department of Law
- Department of Humanities
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Architecture, Design, and Construction
- Department of Distant Education
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate with a degree in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- In all the subjects mentioned above in 10+2, the applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45%.
- The applicants must have cleared the NEET exam as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Admission Process for Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Step 1: Gather all the required documents and fill out the application form.
- Step 2: Applicants would then need to send the documents to the university, where they will be analyzed by the authorities.
- Step 3: Once the scanned documents sent by the student are thoroughly verified by the University, it will issue the admission letter to the students. Within 15 working days, students will receive ministry approval along with the documents such as an Invitation letter, Ministry accreditation, Ministry approval, Accommodation letter.
- Step 4: Once students receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Kyrgyzstan visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Step 5: The admission fee is deposited to the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University and documents are submitted at the embassy.
Documents Required: For MBBS Course
Following documents are required for MBBS admission at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
- An original, valid passport (with a minimum of 18 months validity)
- Filled application form
- 10 Passport-size photographs
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
The University provides guaranteed accommodation & dining facilities to all its international students.
Rooms of the hostel are fully-furnished with all the basic amenities required for living. Hostel offers comfortable and pocket-friendly stay along with basic requirements including water supply, heaters, air conditioning, TV, internet service, etc. In addition to this, Indian food is also available.
The cost of living and the tuition fee are very affordable and these are the two major reasons which make The Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University is one of the most popular destinations specifically among Indian medical aspirants seeking admission to pursue MBBS in Abroad.
Benefits & Recognition
Students should study at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University due to the following reasons:
- Due to its low-cost fee structure, Kyrgyzstan is a great option for MBBS.
- Students who complete their MBBS degree from Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University can get limitless opportunities all over the world as the degree is MCI approved and recognized worldwide.
- At Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, the primary language for the MBBS course is English.
- The University has an easy and simplified admission process.
- The University provides hostels at cheaper prices.
- Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University get excellent amenities both at the university and at the hostel.
- The University has the best infrastructure.
||Approved by MCI & WHO