Below are the few elligibility criteria one should perfectly fit to study MBBS in Yangzhou University :
- Candidates must have a foreign nationality with access to a foreign passport.
- Students or candidates must have taken education in 10+2 pattern, with a minimum of 50% as an aggregate score in major subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The age of the candidate must be a minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 26 years.
- While sending the application for admission, students should provide all the certificates that authenticate their qualification which includes a school leaving certificate, mark sheets, etc.
- Based on the marks scored in the higher secondary examination, students are shortlisted to join MBBS in Ningxia University.
Admission Procedure: For MBBS Course
- To study MBBS at Ningxia University, students who fit in the required eligibility criteria must fill the application form.
- Students should receive the admission letter or the invitation letter from the university in order to proceed for the MBBS admission at Ningxia University.
- Candidates should submit all the copies of the necessary documents and the completed form to the University.
- Students should pay the necessary application fees.
- Students should check, evaluate, and authenticate every document before applying for a visa.
- Once the school receives the bank receipt of the student, the student’s application will be processed by the school.
- Application Form
- Photocopy of Passport
- Academic transcripts
- Photocopy of notarized highest diploma
- Bank remittance receipt for the registration fee
- passport size photographs
- The printed application form having the applicant’s signature.