The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Jilin Medical University is as follows:
- To apply for MBBS or BDS, the basic eligibility criteria is that students must have cleared 12th exam or an equivalent higher secondary exam or 10+2 education system from an approved board of education.
- The major subjects at the 10+2 level must be Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- In each of the major subjects, minimum qualifying marks, which students must obtain are 50%.
- Applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years.
- All applicants must have a valid passport and they shall be non-Chinese nationals.