St. Theresa Medical University | Fee Structure
St. Theresa Medical University (STMU) is one of the prominent medical universities for studying MBBS in Armenia.
St. Theresa Medical University was established by L.L. Hambardzumyan in the year 1992, in the city of Yerevan, Armenia. The university has highly qualified and experienced faculties who are efficient in providing education in the English language to all its international students.
The university offers various undergraduate programs in different fields to all its students. The university also provides scholarships to students based on their merits.
St. Theresa Medical University has introduced many new curricula and educational programs that will match up with the syllabus and curriculum of different countries such as India. This entire new curriculum will be of benefit to all international students. The duration of the medical program at STMU is of 5 years. English is the medium of the language of education for all international students.
The student: teacher ratio at the university is of 20:1; which means that every student is getting enough time to understand the basics and has a complete understanding of all the subjects which are being taught in the classes.
The university is continuously working for the improvisation of its facilities and the quality of education to match up with the changing technologies and development taking place in the field of Medical Education.
- Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Medical Job
- Faculty of Pharmaceutics
- Faculty of Informatics & Software
If you want to study MBBS in St. Tereza Medical University, Check out the eligibility below:
- The candidate must have at least 17 years of age to apply for MBBS course education.
- The candidate should complete the higher secondary with a minimum 50% score covering physics, chemistry and biology streams.
- Open category students need to score an aggregate of 45% in PCB subjects.
- Other classes need to score an aggregate of 50% in PCB subjects.
- The candidate must qualify the NEET entrance examination with good scores.
The Admission process is based on counselling round and academic progress worldwide students looking for MBBS education in St. Tereza Medical University must read the mentioned points below:
- Step 1: The candidates must fill the online available application forms of the desired university with all right points of interest for taking Admission in St. Tereza Medical University.
- Step 2: The candidates will get an offer letter within some days, save it for future use.
- Step 3: After the offer letter comes, the very first thing you need to do is to pay the first year tuition fee of the MBBS course.
- Step 4: After paying the fee of the desired university for doing MBBS, Quickly apply for the Visa process.
- Step 5: Get a valid passport and be ready to begin your MBBS journey to Armenia.
The duration of the course is 6 yrs and the programs are taught in Armenian and English language.
The University occupies two hospital complexes, where students get valuable, and real-life experience. “Heratsi” N1 hospital complex and “Muratsan” University Hospital provide students an opportunity to get experience in clinics, polyclinics, laboratories and diagnostic centers.
More than 7000 future doctors currently study in the University. 24% of these students are international students from 26 countries all over the world.
Over 1000 Indian students are currently pursuing their graduate and post-graduate courses. Regular Indian batches since 1987 and over 90% of the Indian students of the previous batches of YSMU have cleared the FMGE ‘Screening Test’..
The University Hostel established for foreign students is composed of two buildings. The Hostel provides adequate facilities necessary for residing, studying and recreation activities. Separate hostels wings are provided for boys and girls on sharing basis. International hostels are furnished with basic amenities and are centrally heated.
The Hostel provides first aid and medical care on a 24-hour basis. The hostels are conveniently located at walking distance of 2-3 min from the bus stop where students can catch comfortable buses and mini-buses to the University.
Academic session commences from 01st September. There are several routes to reach Yerevan, Armenia (via Moscow, Vienna, Dubai, Sharjah and Zurich).
Benefits of Studying in Armenia
- Armenia offers high-quality education, professional and competent academic staff, internationally oriented programs. Both tuition fees and cost of living are low and affordable. These together prove Armenia to be a rational choice for international students to pursue higher education.
- All medical universities in Armenia have English as their language of instruction. The colleges offer training in USMLE and PLAB which will enable students to practice in the UK or the USA.
- The hospitals in Armenia are equipped with state of the art medical instruments and are capable of housing an enormous number of patients, providing hands-on experience to the students.
- The quality of education in Armenia is at par with countries like the UK, USA, and India however at a lower price.
- The medical programs in the country are highly sought after and several students from around the world enroll in these programs. The admirable infrastructure together with advanced teaching methodologies makes Armenia a popular destination for the field of medical sciences.
Accreditation -St. Tereza Medical University
The MBBS, BDS, MD, degrees of Yerevan Haybusak University recognized by:
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)